Get Outta Jail In Georgia

Find Out If You Have An Outstanding Warrant

You may be in the situation where you may think that there is a warrant out for your arrest in the state of Georiga. What are you to do?

First, don’t panic. You can easily find out without costing you a dime, then go ahead a line up a bondsman to post your bail for you when you turn yourself in as well as an attorney to help you through this difficult process. Remember not to be ashamed or intimidated by having to call these two professionals. They need your business as much as you need their help.

Instead of writing a complete new article about how to find out if you have a warrant, we found this one from that explains it very well and thought we would share –

outstanding warrants

How do I find out if I have an outstanding warrant?

You can find out if you have an outstanding warrant by looking up your name on your local court’s website. A court website may have a searchable public records section with information about outstanding warrants available to the general public. If the website does not have a searchable public records section, call the clerk of court or county clerk. States are divided up into circuits in which criminal cases are heard. Typically, these circuits are numbered. You should have some paperwork from the clerk of court, such as a letter or hearing notice that should provide you with the circuit number and the phone number for the clerk of court.

Do I Have a Warrant?

When you call the clerk of the court, ask if there is an outstanding warrant for “Person X” (your name) in a criminal or civil case. Have your case number, name, birth date, and if possible, Social Security number, in hand. Avoid identifying yourself as the person for whom a warrant was issued. You should not have trouble getting an answer about a criminal case, most data in criminal cases are public record.

Certain civil cases may not be public record. States have different rules about which civil cases are public record. The cases that are most unlikely to be public record are family (dependency or divorce) and juvenile delinquency cases. Civil domestic violence cases, which involve protective, peace, or restraining orders, are also unlikely to be public record. If you believe that records from your case will be restricted, consider working with a bail bondsman or an attorney.


If you are in the state of Georgia and find out you have a warrant and are going to be temporarily detained and in need of a bail bondsman, contact us by visiting the appropriate website page at for the county or city that you need to be released from for either yourself or someone else. Should you need our help, we look forward to speaking with you.